Republican frontrunner Donald Trump said he won’t attend next Monday night’s debate on Fox News. The debate was scheduled for March 21 in Salt Lake City and would be moderated by Fox News broadcasters Bret Baier, Megyn Kelly and Chris Wallace.
Trump has had a prickly relationship with Fox News and pulled out of the debate the cable network held on January 28 after he complained about unfair treatment by Megyn Kelly stemming from the first debate hosted by Fox News on August 6.
Trump did appear at the last Fox News debate earlier this month on March 3 in Detroit.
Fox News announced Monday it will cancel next week’s debate after Ohio governor John Kasich said he would not participate either, leaving only Senator Ted Cruz as the only participant.