NEW YORK — FirstService Residential, one of New York’s leading property management firms, announced that it was recently selected to serve as property manager for 11 cooperative, condominium, and rental buildings throughout New York City. The properties added to its portfolio include:
- BE@WILLIAM, located at 90 William Street, is a full-service condominium in the Financial District featuring 113 luxury apartments as well as a fitness center and a bicycle storage room.
- 27 Washington Square Park North is a 27-unit luxury rental building that sits directly on Washington Square Park in Greenwich Village.
- The Seymour Condominium, located at 261 West 25th Street in Chelsea, includes 49 apartments and an expansive garden, fitness center, library and media room, and roof deck.
- 234-238 East 23rd Street, located near Gramercy Park, is a 57-unit, full-service condominium with amenities including a residents’ lounge and game room, fitness center, library, rooftop spaces with an outdoor grill, garden and on-site concierge service.
- 87 Leonard Street in Tribeca is an exclusive seven-unit, ultra-luxury condominium that blends historic charm with the conveniences of 21st Century technology.
- 4182 Tenants Corp., located at 41 West 82nd Street, is a pre-war cooperative comprised of 38 units.
- 210 West 94th Street is a 60-unit pre-war building with a doorman.
- Schaefer Landing North, located along the water at 440 Kent Avenue, has 135 apartments, many with private balconies, and includes amenities such as a fitness center, concierge, library, lounge, children’s playroom and impressive views of New York City.
- Lenox Arms Cooperative, located at 40 East 43rd Street and 10 East 43rd Street, comprises two buildings totaling 120 units and also houses an on-site parking garage.
- Royale Tower Condominium, located at 147-20 35th Avenue in Flushing, includes 84 apartments, many with private balconies, as well as a bi-level indoor parking garage, fitness center with two saunas, a game room and a poolroom.
- 3900 Greystone Avenue, a 127-unit rental building in Riverdale, combines pre-war details with modern amenities and a landscaped courtyard.