“Weight Watchers and Apple share the belief that moving more each day has a powerful impact on people’s lives,” said Jeff Williams, Apple’s Chief Operating Officer. “We are thrilled that Weight Watchers will be helping their members live a healthier day with the addition of Apple Watch to their OnlinePlus program.”
With the upgraded Weight Watchers app, members will receive positive, motivating notifications throughout the day, such as badges upon reaching milestones/goals, nudges as members close in on fitness goals and helpful reminders to stay on track with the plan. Additionally, the app is compatible with the Health app on iPhone.
Because the Weight Watchers Apple Watch Subscription Plan includes membership to OnlinePlus, members can follow the program completely online via the mobile app. They have access to all the digital tools included in the Beyond the Scale program, including:
- The SmartPoints food plan
- Tailored and adaptive activity goals
- A personalized program that serves each member’s lifestyle, goals and challenges
- 24/7 Chat support from a trained coach who has lost weight on Weight Watchers
- Access to Connect, a community exclusive to Weight Watchers, where members share their journeys in a safe and positive social environment.