NEW YORK — E*TRADE Financial Corporation has opened its flagship branch in Midtown Manhattan at 145 East 42nd Street between Lexington Avenue and 3rd Avenue.
Offering immersive technology and an innovative layout, E*TRADE’s new branch aims to meet the complex needs of all types of investors—from the self-directed, to more active traders, to investors looking for guidance, to those looking for a hand in building or protecting their nest egg. Key features of the branch include:
- An interactive technology bar that allows customers to explore E*TRADE platforms including E*TRADE’s robo advisor Adaptive Portfolio, advanced trading platforms, and mobile offerings.
- Private work spaces where customers can plug in their computers and trade—with an Active Trader Specialist close by to answer questions.
- Modern aesthetic and open layout where customers can try new technologies or learn about trading and investing.
- Digitally enabled learning spaces for trading workshops, Education Events, live web seminars, and other events.
- E*TRADE Financial Consultants on hand to provide complimentary portfolio reviews.
“With the new flagship branch, we are pleased to bring the best of E*TRADE’s digital experiences to the real world, taking a very different approach to the branch customer experience,” said Mike Murphy, SVP of Retail Brokerage at E*TRADE Financial. “Across financial services, most branches are back-loaded, with the entrance set up to feel like a waiting room. We turned the model around, bringing the best experiences to the front of the space—inviting any and all to test new technologies, talk to our professionals, or even leverage our branch for their own remote investing or trading. The flagship branch is not just about managing money—it’s about empowering and inspiring our customers.”
E*Trade also has another Manhattan branch at 1345 Sixth Avenue and branches in Garden City and Scarsdale, NY.