Delta has opened a new Delta Sky Club in LaGuardia Airport’s Terminal C, just a few days after the airline’s consolidation of operations last weekend in Terminals C and D.
Part of the airline’s commitment to its customers amid LGA’s ongoing renovations, this Club gives guests a new option to relax and refresh during their travels.
“With this new space, we are expanding the exceptional Delta Sky Club experience to reach more guests at LaGuardia,” said Claude Roussel, Managing Director — Delta Sky Club. “This is particularly exciting for Delta Shuttle guests who are joining us from the Marine Air Terminal and will be able to enjoy a Delta Sky Club close by at LaGuardia for the first time.”
Located next to gate C28, this Delta Sky Club features:
- THE BAR at Delta Sky Club, with complimentary beverages served and premium drinks available for purchase
- Seasonal cocktails and wine selected by Delta’s Master Sommelier Andrea Robinson
- Exceptional runway views
- Convenient location just beyond security
- Additional space and comfortable seating
- Fresh, seasonal and tailored food offerings available throughout the day
Further enhancements to the new Club are planned. Delta features two other Clubs at LaGuardia – in Terminal D and Terminal C.
“With the consolidation of our operation complete, opening this new Delta Sky Club is just the latest example of how we plan to take care of our customers during the historic redevelopment of LaGuardia into a next-generation transit hub,” said Henry Kuykendall, Delta’s Senior Vice President – Airport Operations, Northeast.