The legendary music group The Rolling Stones has opened a popup store at luxury retailer Bergdorf Goodman’s 5th Avenue flagship in Manhattan now through August 13.
The store is celebrating the Rolling Stone’s NO FILTER TOUR, which comes to NYC in early August. Bergdorf Goodman will be the exclusive destination for these limited-edition items in NYC. The collaborative retail experience will travel to Los Angeles and Miami in coordination with the tour.
Creative director, Sarah Andelman, co-founder of both the pioneering Paris boutique, Colette, and the consulting and curating company, Just an Idea, was tapped to curate the retail experience bringing together a collective of premier brands who designed special products inspired by and celebrating The Rolling Stones. The limited-edition collection will be available at Bergdorf Goodman’s until Tuesday, August 13.
- Artipoppe, the fashion forward high-end baby carrier brand, will feature custom limited- edition Rolling Stones carriers.
- Away, the global travel brand known for creating luggage for the modern traveler, will feature a selection of their classic polycarbonate Carry-Ons customizable with hand-painted artwork, inspired by the NO FILTER TOUR. Customization available during the following dates/times:
- 7/27-28: 12-4pm
- 8/3-4: 12-4pm
- 8/10-11: 12-4pm
- Bird, the founder of the shared e-scooter micro-mobility movement that encourages clean, car-free alternatives, will offer the first ever limited-edition custom Rolling Stones inspired scooter for sale
- Bravado Collection, a coordinated collection of apparel and novelties, will offer unique treatment variations of the tongue that have not been seen before, at accessible price points.
- The Cactus Plant Flea Market apparel capsule will bring thefluid and eccentric combination of type and playful graphic imagery, from the elusive designer Cynthia Lu.
- CASETiFY, the leading tech accessory brand loved by millions, best known for the slimmest military grade iPhone case, bridges the gap between protection and fashionable cases with a limited-edition Rolling Stones collection of iPhone Cases and Apple Watch Bands.
- Chrome Hearts, the LA-based, family-run luxury accessories and lifestyle brand, known for their exquisite hand-craftsmanship and work with leather and silver, will bring back some of their limited-edition Rolling Stones pieces.
- Edward Bess, the master of lip color, will incorporate the iconic tongue to the simple, sexy and sleek packaging of his larger than life lipstick – Big Kiss.
- Laduree, the ultimate French Maison, will deliver macarons featuring the Stones logo in custom packaging, fresh daily
- Midnight Studios, Shane Gonzales’ streetwear brand with a cult like following, will deliver a Rolling Stones apparel capsule that combines his signature punk and youth street styles in an anti-aesthetic manner.
- Moleskine will feature Rolling Stones versions of their smartly designed vintage inspired notebooks.
- YETI,the Austin-based leading premium outdoor brand, will offer top of the line branded beverageware and coolers for an elevated tailgate experience, perfect for the No Filter tour, primarily held at NFL stadiums.