NEW YORK (February 10, 2020) – KIND Healthy Snacks has launched a new lineup of snacks including frozen bars and chocolate bark. All promise healthy ingredients which is what KIND snacks are known for.
KIND says its recipes use nutrient-dense, premium ingredients like nuts, seeds, whole grains and fruit, which are recommended for a healthy diet. KIND says snacks do not contain genetically engineered ingredients and are not sweetened with sugar alcohols or artificial sweeteners.
“Since day one, KIND has been obsessed with upholding our brand promise – to create innovative, premium foods that are both healthy and tasty,” says Daniel Lubetzky, Founder and Executive Chairman of KIND. “While these categories are new for us, each is consistent with how we’ve always entered new categories – with an eye to creatively elevate people’s overall experience.”
Starting this month, people will be able to find KIND in the following new aisles of the grocery store:
- Frozen Aisle:, KIND FROZEN Bars define a new space so you can feel good about enjoying the frozen treat you deserve. KIND FROZEN Bars are plant-based, creamy frozen treat bars made from nutrient-dense nuts, layered with smooth dark chocolate and nut butter.
- Chocolate Aisle: KIND Bark is one of the first-ever treat offerings that leads with a nutrient-dense first ingredient. KIND Bark features nuts and is made with 55% cacao dark chocolate that is Fair Trade certified, giving consumers a treat that they can feel good about eating. Most retailers will choose to shelve KIND Bark in the chocolate aisle.
- Refrigerated Aisle: the refrigerated snacking category remains largely untapped, yet demand continues to rise. KIND is bringing its expertise to this aisle with KIND Nut Butter Bar, its first-ever refrigerated, smooth and creamy nut butter protein bar.
- Snack Mix Aisle: The KIND snack mix platform will introduce hand-to-mouth, grain-free versions of best-selling KIND bars. The new offerings fall into the following sub-categories:
- KIND Nut & Fruit Clusters
- KIND Nut & Seed Clusters
KIND was founded by Daniel Lubetzky in 2004. Mars Inc. has a minority stake in the company.