NEW YORK — Verizon has introduced new Prepaid plans including Unlimited for as low as $50/month with Auto Pay, offering customers even more perks including Disney+ for 6 months included.
With Verizon Prepaid, customers can access great prices and device options that are flexible with no credit checks, deposits or annual contracts required – like the new Verizon Prepaid Unlimited Plus plan which delivers more for less, including 5G Ultra Wideband, six months of Disney+ on us, 25GB of premium Mobile hotspot data, and international features with one included Global Choice country and talk, text and data to and from Mexico and Canada.
In addition to the new Unlimited plans, Verizon Prepaid is also introducing a new 15GB data plan for as low as $35/mo with Auto Pay.
“With our new Verizon Prepaid plans, our customers will get the best value on the network America relies on, plus our best Unlimited features and promos, like six months of Disney + on us, with the flexibility and freedom they want,” said Angie Klein, Chief Revenue Officer of Tracfone and Verizon Prepaid and CEO of Visible. “Our new Verizon Prepaid plans are yet another example of our commitment to reaching all customers across the value segment with plans that meet their needs, at the prices they want.”
The new Verizon Prepaid Unlimited Plus plan, for as low as $60 with Auto Pay, has features including:
- 50GB of premium network access.
- 25GB premium hotspot data included, for when you’re on the go.
- International features with talk, text, and data to and from Mexico & Canada.
- Global Choice included (a $10 value per month) to stay connected with loved ones abroad. And get up to 300 minutes per month to call the country of your choice, depending on the selected country.
- 5G Ultra Wideband included with speeds up to 10x faster.
- Disney+ for 6 months on us, so you can enjoy endless entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars and Nat Geo.
In addition to Verizon Prepaid, Verizon offers a wide range of prepaid options through a portfolio of brands that match every customer’s need including: Tracfone, Straight Talk, Visible and our newest prepaid retail brand Total by Verizon.