NEW YORK – Total by Verizon, a fast-growing prepaid no-contract wireless provider from Verizon, is now offering unlimited 5G Home Internet service. The brand’s new Home Internet plan starts at $45/month with Auto Pay for current and new mobile wireless customers, making high-speed home internet available for customers who want the financial flexibility of no-contract, no-credit-check, pay-in-advance service.
Total by Verizon’s Home Internet monthly plan empowers customers to access and enjoy unlimited 5G Home Internet. The service provides customers with fast connectivity for the whole family, with unlimited data and download speeds up to 200 Mbps, on Verizon’s 5G network, ensuring an exceptional internet experience.
“Total by Verizon recognizes that most of the communities we serve have limited options for home broadband service. We’re about bringing families together and creating meaningful connections, and we believe in making high speed home internet accessible to everyone,” said Ryan Weikert, Managing Director of Total by Verizon. “This new offering underlines our commitment to providing affordable connectivity across America.”
To receive Total by Verizon 5G Home Internet service, customers must purchase the Home Internet Router, priced at $99.99 with activation, both in store and available online. The service is easy to set up with no formal installation needed. To find the nearest Total by Verizon retailer by ZIP code, text “Store” to 611611 or go to totalbyverizon.com/stores.
Offering 5G is an important stepping stone for Total by Verizon as the brand continues to expand its footprint nationally. Over the last year, Total by Verizon has brought the power of Verizon’s award-winning networks, improved customer experiences and a variety of high quality no-contract wireless solutions to value-conscious consumers where they need them the most. The brand has:
- Opened hundreds of stores since the brand launched and are opening hundreds more in 2024.
- Recently surpassed a milestone of 50 stores in the greater Los Angeles market alone.
- Introduced multiline offerings for Unlimited Plans including four lines for $25/month (with Auto Pay**).
- Became the official partner of Orlando Magic, marking Total by Verizon’s first official team sponsorship.
- Doubled down on its commitment to serving Spanish-speaking customers with an ad during Univision’s telecast of The Big Game.
Currently Total by Verizon is also offering a bundle on unlimited wireless and 5G Home Internet for $80/month.